- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- 2.0 Teaser Smashes Records All Over; The Audience Can't Wait For The Trailer & Movie Release
- 2.0 Official Teaser: Here’s What The Audiences Have To Say About The Much Awaited Teaser!
- 2.0 Teaser: Rajinikanth And Akshay Kumar’s Film Promises To Be An Absolute Delight!
- 2.0: The Makers Of Rajinikanth And Akshay Kumar’s Film Have Spent A Huge Sum On VFX; Details Here
- 2.0's New Posters Speak Volumes About The Visual Extravaganza In The Offing!
There's no denying the fact that 2.0 is one of the biggest and most eagerly-awaited films in the recent times. Directed by Shankar, the film has created a great deal of buzz amongst the movie buffs thanks to its intriguing posters and unique marketing strategy. The sci-fi thriller has also grabbed plenty of eyeballs, as it boasts of a stellar cast headlined by none other than the legendary Rajinikanth and Bollywood star Akshay Kumar. Now, here is some shocking news for those who are awaiting the release of 2.0.
A report carried by Greatandhra states that, contrary to the claims made by the makers, 2.0 has not been shot against a budget of 500 Crore. The report further states that the team is quoting this exorbitant figure in order to add to the buzz surrounding the film. In other words, the whole thing is just a 'publicity stunt'.
The website further states that both the Baahubali films were made against a combined budget of Rs 250 Crore and this indicates that the reported budget of 2.0 is exaggerated. Well, this is a big claim and it remains to be seen whether the 2.0 team responds to such reports or not.
On a related note, the teaser of 2.0 is set to be released tomorrow (September 13, 2018) and it is likely to be a treat for the fans. 2.0 is slated to hit the screens on November 29, 2018.