TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
There's no denying the fact that 2.0 is one of the biggest and most eagerly-awaited films in the recent times. Directed by Shankar, the film has created a great deal of buzz amongst the movie buffs thanks to its intriguing posters and unique marketing strategy. The sci-fi thriller has also grabbed plenty of eyeballs, as it boasts of a stellar cast headlined by none other than the legendary Rajinikanth and Bollywood star Akshay Kumar. Now, here is some shocking news for those who are awaiting the release of 2.0.
A report carried by Greatandhra states that, contrary to the claims made by the makers, 2.0 has not been shot against a budget of 500 Crore. The report further states that the team is quoting this exorbitant figure in order to add to the buzz surrounding the film. In other words, the whole thing is just a 'publicity stunt'.
The website further states that both the Baahubali films were made against a combined budget of Rs 250 Crore and this indicates that the reported budget of 2.0 is exaggerated. Well, this is a big claim and it remains to be seen whether the 2.0 team responds to such reports or not.
On a related note, the teaser of 2.0 is set to be released tomorrow (September 13, 2018) and it is likely to be a treat for the fans. 2.0 is slated to hit the screens on November 29, 2018.