- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- 2.0 Teaser Smashes Records All Over; The Audience Can't Wait For The Trailer & Movie Release
- 2.0 Official Teaser: Here’s What The Audiences Have To Say About The Much Awaited Teaser!
- 2.0: Are The Makers Of Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar's Film Lying About Its Budget?
- 2.0: The Makers Of Rajinikanth And Akshay Kumar’s Film Have Spent A Huge Sum On VFX; Details Here
- 2.0's New Posters Speak Volumes About The Visual Extravaganza In The Offing!
The iconic Rajinikanth is arguably the biggest and most popular name in the Tamil film industry today. Fondly called 'Thalaiva', he enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his charismatic personality, simple nature, gripping screen presence and grand on-screen image. Over the years, he has starred in some of Kollywood's biggest films and this has established him as a force to be reckoned with. Now, here is some terrific news for all you Rajini fans out there.
In an exciting development, the teaser of the Superstar's next big film 2.0 has been released and it is quite awesome. The teaser is nothing short of a spectacle and it features, Rajini in his iconic Chitti avatar and he manages to leave the fans spellbound.
The teaser is beyond any doubt, an absolute visual delight for the movie buffs and this indicates that 2.0 is going to be nothing short of a spectacle.
In case you did not know, 2.0 is a 'spiritual successor' to 2010 blockbuster Enthiran and it has been directed by S Shankar. The film has reportedly been shot against a budget of over Rs 500 Crore and is the most expensive Tamil film ever.
Besides Rajinikanth, it also features Akshay Kumar in the lead. The Bollywood actor is playing the villain in what is the first Tamil film of his career. He will be seen in a ghoulish avatar in the magnum opus and his look has already created a great deal of buzz amongst the movie goers. 2.0 also features the Brit beauty Amy Jackson in the lead.
The film is slated to hit the screens on November 29, 2018.