- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- 2.0 Teaser Smashes Records All Over; The Audience Can't Wait For The Trailer & Movie Release
- 2.0 Official Teaser: Here’s What The Audiences Have To Say About The Much Awaited Teaser!
- 2.0 Teaser: Rajinikanth And Akshay Kumar’s Film Promises To Be An Absolute Delight!
- 2.0: Are The Makers Of Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar's Film Lying About Its Budget?
- 2.0's New Posters Speak Volumes About The Visual Extravaganza In The Offing!
In 2010, the maverick film-maker Shankar redefined the tenets of Tamil cinema with his highly ambitious Enthiran. Featuring the legendary Rajinikanth and Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai in the lead roles, the sci-fi thriller boasted of some stellar visual effects and this made it a delight for all and sundry. Nearly eight years later, Shankar is gearing up for the release of the film's 'spiritual successor' 2.0 and this has created a great deal of buzz amongst the fans.
Now, here is some terrific news for all you movie buffs out there.
According to a leading magazine, the makers of 2.0 have spent nearly USD 75 Million (Rs 544 Crore) on the film's VFX. The report further states that nearly 3000 technicians worked on the VFX. If this is true, then the fans are in for an absolute treat.
In case you did not know, 2.0 is the most expensive Tamil film in the recent times and it has been shot against a budget of Rs 500 Crore. Its teaser is slated to release on September 13, 2018. Besides 'Thalaiva', it also features Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and the Brit beauty Amy Jackson in the lead.
Akshay will be seen playing the role of a scientist in the film. His ghoulish look has already created quite a great deal of buzz for all the right reasons and it turns out to be a major highlight of the film. A while ago, he had said that working on 2.0 was a terrific experience for him.
2.0 is slated to hit the screens on November 29, 2018.