TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Earlier this year, the legendary Rajinikanth became the talk of the town for all the right reasons when he delivered a rocking performance in Kaala and left the fans asking for more. Directed by Pa Ranjith, the crime-drama featured him in the role of a don/gangster and served as strong proof of his abilities as an actor. Upon release, the film received rave reviews, however, it did not do too well at the box office. At present, Rajini is gearing up for the release of 2.0.
The Shankar directorial is the most expensive Tamil film ever made and this has helped it create a good amount of buzz amongst the fans. Now, here is some exciting news for the Thalaiva Army.
According to a leading website, the eagerly-awaited teaser of 2.0 will be released on the auspicious occasion of Vinayak Chathurti(September 13, 2018). The teaser will have a 2D version as well as a 3D one. The buzz is that it is going to be a treat for all and sundry.
In case you did not know, 2.0 is a sci-fi thriller and a sequel to Enthiran. In it, Rajini will be reprising his Chitti character from the first part. Besides 'Thalaiva', it also features Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in the lead. Bollywood's 'Khiladi' will be playing the antagonist in what is the first Tamil film of his career. Akki will be seen in a shocking new avatar in 2.0. He is expected to sound pretty different in the film.
Some time ago, he had said that 2.0 was a learning experience for him.
"I have done 130 films (in Bollywood). '2.0′ was my 131st film. I can only say that during the making of those 130 films, I got to learn little from every film, but I was learning throughout the shooting of this film. There's a lot that we have to learn from South because the way they work, we have to understand a lot now. They work in unity and respect each other's talent, we have to learn that," he had said.
2.0 is slated to hit the screens on November 29, 2018.