TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Earlier this year, the much-loved Rajinikanth gave a strong proof of his abilities as an actor when Kaala opened to a good response at the box office and impressed the target audience. Directed by the ace film-maker Pa Ranjith, it featured Rajni in the role of a gangster and had a political angle to it. With Kaala in the past, 'Thalaiva' is currently awaiting the release of 2.0. A sci-fi thriller, the film is a Shankar directorial and it has created a great deal of buzz already thanks to its teaser, which was released on September 13, 2018.
Now, here is some terrific news for all you Rajinikanth fans out there. The makers of the magnum opus have confirmed that the 2.0 trailer is going to be released on November 3, 2018. Confirming this, Akshay Kumar shared a new poster and this sent the fans into a state of frenzy The buzz is that the official trailer of 2.0 is going to be released at Sathyam Cinemas in Chennai. An official announcement regarding this is likely to be made pretty soon.
The makers are planning a grand event for the trailer launch and the trailer will be screened using 4D digital sound technology.
Interestingly, the 2.0 trailer was leaked online a few months ago and it received negative feedback because of its graphics. Apparently, the makers have reworked on the trailer and the final product is quite good. AR Rahman is currently scoring music for the same and it seems to be 'technically sound'.
Let us hope that the official trailer lives up to the expectations. On a related note, 2.0 is a magnum opus and features Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar in a negative role. The film is slated to hit the screens on November 29, 2018.