TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
It is an open secret that the Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar starrer 2.0 is the biggest and most expensive film in the recent times. Shot against a budget of nearly Rs 500 Crore, the sci-fi thriller has created a great deal of buzz amongst the fans because of its impressive trailer and mesmerizing visual effects. The film also marks the first major collaboration between Rajini and Bollywood's 'Khiladi' and this has added to the buzz big time.
Directed by the ace film-maker S Shankar, 2.0 is a sequel to the 2010 blockbuster Enthiran and it will see 'Thalaiva' reprise his Chitti character from the first part. Akki will be playing a scientist in the film.
It features the Brit beauty Amy Jackson as the female lead and her character is bound to be a highlight of 2.0
2.0 is set to hit the screens today(November 29, 2018) and the first shows are underway. Here is the live Twitter review
'Watch It In 3D'
This fan found 2.0 to be a visual delight and added that it makes for a terrific watch. He went on to state that a film of this scale should be watched in 3D and not in 2D.
'A Milestone For Indian Cinema'
According to this fan, 2.0 is a massive film and a once in a lifetime experience. In other words, it is a milestone for Tamil cinema and bears testimony to the calibre of those associated with the film.
He Is Back
This tweet suggests that 2.0 marks Rajinikanth's return to form and reminds one that he truly is Tamil cinema's greatest 'mass hero'. The fan further states that working with Pa Ranjith had affected Rajini's standing but 2.0 has restored his lost glory.
Praising the film's VFX, this fan said that 2.0 is truly the pride of Indian cinema. He apparently, found the film to be delightful experience.
The Screenplay is awesome
The screenplay, is apparently, quite brisk and engaging and this makes 2.0 a delightful watch. The fan further adds that 2.0 has a Hollywood feel to it.