TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The dashing Ajith Kumar is arguably one of the most talented and popular actors in the Tamil film industry today. Fondly called 'Thala', the star enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his good looks, charismatic personality and sincere performances. He is held in high regard because of his warm and friendly nature.
Over the years, he has starred in several popular films and this has gone a long way in establishing him as a force to be reckoned with. Now, he is in the limelight for an awesome reason. As it so happens, his fans are celebrating '26 years of Ajithism' today (July 30, 2018), and this has created a buzz amongst the fans. With Ajith mania running wild, here is a look at his 5 films that make him the king of mass.
Directed by Siva, Vedalam was an action-drama and featured Ajith in the role of a rowdy. In it, the actor delivered an outstanding performance and left the fans asking for more. Ajith did full justice to the action scenes and also impressed the viewers, thanks to his chemistry with on-screen sister Lakshmi Menon.
An action-drama, Veeram was directed by Siva and featured Ajith in a slightly mature avatar. Released in 2014, the film revolved around the exploits of a brave young man who lives for his family. Veeram also featured the 'Milky Beauty' Tamannaah in the lead.
A remake of the 1980 release of the same name, Billa featured Ajith in the role of a stylish don and helped him redefine the meaning of on-screen swag. Everything about his act, right from the cool body language to his intense body language, was perfect and left us asking for more.
One of the biggest hits of 2006, Varalaru was an Ajith show all the way and featured the star in a triple role. Directed by maverick director KS Ravikumar, it received rave reviews from all corners and is regarded as a cult film.
Dheena was a gangster-drama and helped Ajith earn the 'Thala' title. Directed by ace director AR Murugadoss, the film hit the screens in 2001 and received rave reviews upon its release. Dheena also featured Suresh Gopi and Laila in the lead.