- 26 Years Of Ajith Kumar, 5 Thala Starrers That Are Too Good To Be Missed!
- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
- Vivegam Box Office (Day 1): The Best Ever Opening For An Ajith Kumar Starrer At Kerala Box Office!
- Vivegam Box Office: Will Thala Ajith Reign Supreme At Kerala Box Office?
- Vivegam Teaser: It's Thala Ajith Storm In YouTube!
- What’s Common Between Pawan Kalyan & Ajith Kumar?
- Ajith's 'Thala 57' (AK 57) Gets A Title?
The dashing Ajith Kumar is arguably one of the most talented and popular actors in the Tamil film industry today. Fondly called 'Thala', the star enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his good looks, charismatic personality and sincere performances. He is held in high regard because of his warm and friendly nature.
Over the years, he has starred in several popular films and this has gone a long way in establishing him as a force to be reckoned with. Now, he is in the limelight for an awesome reason. As it so happens, his fans are celebrating '26 years of Ajithism' today (July 30, 2018), and this has created a buzz amongst the fans. With Ajith mania running wild, here is a look at his 5 films that make him the king of mass.
Directed by Siva, Vedalam was an action-drama and featured Ajith in the role of a rowdy. In it, the actor delivered an outstanding performance and left the fans asking for more. Ajith did full justice to the action scenes and also impressed the viewers, thanks to his chemistry with on-screen sister Lakshmi Menon.
An action-drama, Veeram was directed by Siva and featured Ajith in a slightly mature avatar. Released in 2014, the film revolved around the exploits of a brave young man who lives for his family. Veeram also featured the 'Milky Beauty' Tamannaah in the lead.
A remake of the 1980 release of the same name, Billa featured Ajith in the role of a stylish don and helped him redefine the meaning of on-screen swag. Everything about his act, right from the cool body language to his intense body language, was perfect and left us asking for more.
One of the biggest hits of 2006, Varalaru was an Ajith show all the way and featured the star in a triple role. Directed by maverick director KS Ravikumar, it received rave reviews from all corners and is regarded as a cult film.
Dheena was a gangster-drama and helped Ajith earn the 'Thala' title. Directed by ace director AR Murugadoss, the film hit the screens in 2001 and received rave reviews upon its release. Dheena also featured Suresh Gopi and Laila in the lead.