- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Ponnambalam Gets Evicted!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 August 10 Preview: Mahat Leaves Yashika In Tears!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Shariq Says Aishwarya Was ‘Neither My Love Nor Crush’
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Shariq Gets Eliminated From Kamal Haasan's Show
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Aug 4 Preview: Will Kamal Haasan Punish Aishwarya For Her Recent Actions?
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 August 3 Preview: The Ghajinikanth Team Visits The Contestants
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Nithya Reacts To The Aishwarya-Thadi Balaji Controversy!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Aug 2 Preview: Sendrayan-Ponnambalam Punish 'Tantrum Queen' Aishwarya
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Aug 1 Preview: Aishwarya-Sendrayan Have An Argument, Swear At Each Other
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 July 31 Preview: Aishwarya And Thadi Balaji's Argument Unnerves Mahat
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Here's Why Aishwarya Dutta Has Become The Sweetheart Of The Fans
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Controversial Moments From The First Week That Left Us Shocked
The Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is arguably the most popular and controversial show on TV today. The reality show kicked off in June amidst much fanfare. And, as expected, it created a great deal of buzz amongst the fans in no time. Nearly two months down the line, Bigg Boss Season 2 is still the king of the small screen and the number one choice of the viewers. Interestingly, when the season kicked off, most fans felt that actress Aishwarya Dutta would emerge as the sweetheart of the house and win the hearts because of her bubbly nature.
However, it soon became clear that the viewers were wrong about her, as Aishwarya proved to be controversy's favourite child. With the Bengali lady in 'brat mode', here is a look at the 5 times she found herself to be in the limelight for all the wrong reasons.
Aishwarya's Argument With Balaji
During the July 31, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Aishwarya got into an argument with the mercurial Thadi Balaji over a difference of opinion and eventually dumped garbage on him. As expected, this left the other contestants in a state of shock.
She Was 'In Bed' With Mahat, Yashika
While playing a prank, Mahat got 'in to bed' with Yashika and Aishwarya. And, needless to say, this left the audience in a state of disbelief. Luckily, Mahat soon explained his side of the story and things returned to normal.
Aishwarya's Tiff With Shariq
Shortly after the show began, Aishwarya and Shariq became good friends. Their sweet conservations created a good amount of buzz amongst the viewers. Just when things seemed to be heading in the right direction, Aishwarya came to know that the Pencil actor was once in a relationship. As expected, she lashed out at him and introduced the viewers to the nasty side of her personality. Shariq eventually apologised to her and things returned to normal. However, the whole incident left a bad taste in the mouth.
She Played The 'Outsider Card'
During one of the earlier episodes, Aishwarya and her friend Yashika claimed that they were being discriminated against and played the 'outsider' card. Needless to say, this was a shocking and unexpected claim that ruffled a few feathers.
The Famous Lip-lock!
In arguably the most controversial moment on the show, Aishwarya locked lips with Janani, and this lit the screen on fire. The wild act ruffled a few feathers but helped Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 win the rating's war.