TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is one of the most popular and controversial shows on TV at present. The reality show kicked off nearly two months ago amidst plenty of fanfare. And, as expected, it became the talk of the town in no time. Just like the highly successful first season, the current season too features an interesting mix of participants and several shocking twists. However, the action is a lot nastier this time around. In fact, we even saw a lip-lock between Janani and Aishwarya Dutta in one of the earlier episodes.
Now, it seems that the shock value associated with Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is going to reach the next level. The promo for the August 2, 2018, episode has been released and it is quite shocking. In it, Sendrayan and Ponnambalam can be seen teaching Aishwarya a lesson. The two men apparently decided to throw the Bengali lady into a pool and teach her a lesson. It will definitely be worth watching what led to this situation.
In case you did not know, Aishwarya has been behaving like a brat for the past few days. On Wednesday (August 1, 2018), she got into a heated argument with Sendrayan. Things became so heated up that the two decided to swear at each other. Similarly, on Tuesday (July 31, 2018), she fought with Thadi Balaji and dumped garbage on him. Her actions unnerved Mahat and this created a great deal of buzz in the house.
Interestingly, when Aishwarya first entered Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, the viewers were of the opinion that she would become the darling of the housemates because of her bubbly nature. However, these recent events indicate that they were wrong about her, as she has proved to be a 'drama queen'.
So, what do you make of Aishwarya's behaviour? Will she be punished further in the days to come? Comments, please!