TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
The Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is arguably the most popular and keenly followed show on TV today. It has remained the king of the small screen for well over two months and it seems that the frenzy surrounding it will not be dying down anytime soon. Just like the first season, the current one too features plenty of twists and wild moments. However, things seem to be totally unhinged this time around. Now, here is some good news for all you Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 lovers out there.
The promo for the August 29, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been released and it is quite exciting. In it, Daniel Pope can be seen running towards and hugging a family member who visits the house. In the promo, we also see Mumtaz and Balaji having a discussion about Janani's behaviour and performance.
It seems that the controversial RJ is upset with Janani and feels that she is a bit selfish. Interestingly, Balaji and Mumtaz are synonyms for controversy. Balaji grabbed plenty of attention for the wrong reasons when he abused his estranged wife on TV. Similarly, Mumtaz too has ruffled a few feathers because of her tantrums. It will be worth watching whether the situation involving Mumtaz-Balaji and Janani results in another controversy.
On a related note, Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is heading towards the finish line and things are bound to get more heated up in the days to come. No one is safe and anything can happen. Enough said!