TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister and DMK President Karunanidhi passed away on Tuesday (August 7, 2018) in Chennai and this marked the end of an era. The veteran leader was hospitalised a few days ago, following a decline in his health. 'Kalaignar' initially showed some improvement; however, his health deteriorated on Monday (August 6, 2018) and this led to his death. An integral part of Tamil Nadu's politics and cinema, the former writer was held in high regard by all and sundry. As such, his demise has left nearly everyone heartbroken.
The promo for the August 8, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been released. And, judging by it, tonight's episode is going to be dedicated to the memory of Karunanidhi. In it, Sendrayan can be heard saying that the mass leader was a great CM who did a lot of good things for the common man. Similarly, Mahat is seen recalling the strong bond he shares with the former CM's family.
Interestingly, Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been in the news for all the wrong reasons since it went on air in June. The past week, in particular, was an extremely explosive one because of Aishwarya Dutta's behaviour. If the latest promo is anything to go by, tonight's episode is going to be a complete departure from what we have seen in the past. It seems like the episode is going to have a sombre feel to it and mainly focus on what Karunanidhi meant to the contestants.