- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Ponnambalam Gets Evicted!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Ponnambalam To Be Eliminated From Kamal Haasan’s Show This Week?
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 August 10 Preview: Mahat Leaves Yashika In Tears!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Shariq Says Aishwarya Was ‘Neither My Love Nor Crush’
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Shariq Gets Eliminated From Kamal Haasan's Show
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Aug 4 Preview: Will Kamal Haasan Punish Aishwarya For Her Recent Actions?
Former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister and DMK President Karunanidhi passed away on Tuesday (August 7, 2018) in Chennai and this marked the end of an era. The veteran leader was hospitalised a few days ago, following a decline in his health. 'Kalaignar' initially showed some improvement; however, his health deteriorated on Monday (August 6, 2018) and this led to his death. An integral part of Tamil Nadu's politics and cinema, the former writer was held in high regard by all and sundry. As such, his demise has left nearly everyone heartbroken.
The promo for the August 8, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been released. And, judging by it, tonight's episode is going to be dedicated to the memory of Karunanidhi. In it, Sendrayan can be heard saying that the mass leader was a great CM who did a lot of good things for the common man. Similarly, Mahat is seen recalling the strong bond he shares with the former CM's family.
Interestingly, Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been in the news for all the wrong reasons since it went on air in June. The past week, in particular, was an extremely explosive one because of Aishwarya Dutta's behaviour. If the latest promo is anything to go by, tonight's episode is going to be a complete departure from what we have seen in the past. It seems like the episode is going to have a sombre feel to it and mainly focus on what Karunanidhi meant to the contestants.