TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is arguably one of the most popular and controversial shows on TV today. Just like the highly successful first season, the current one too features several wild twists and a host of interesting participants. However, the action seems to be a lot more unpredictable this time around. In fact, during the opening week, we saw a lip-lock between Janani and Aishwarya Dutta, which set the screen on fire. Now, it seems that the mania surrounding the show is going to reach heights.
The latest promo for the August 1, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been released and it is quite intense. In it, Aishwarya can be seen arguing with Sendrayan and giving him some 'instructions'. Judging by the promo, it seems that the fight started when the Bengali lady asked her fellow housemates to refrain from drinking tea. And, not surprisingly, it turned ugly in no time, as they began using strong language against each other. It will be worth watching on what happens in tonight's episode.
Interestingly, Aishwarya is no stranger to controversy. On the July 31, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, she got into a heated argument with Balaji and dumped garbage on him. During the same episode, she used a racial slur while talking about Rhythvika. And, as expected, this ruffled a few feathers. Similarly, last month, she had grabbed plenty of attention when she played the 'outsider' card and accused the housemates of not appreciating her for speaking Tamil, despite not being too fluent in the language.
As it so happens, when Aishwarya first entered the show, most fans felt that she would be an absolute sweetheart. However, her recent behaviour indicates that the viewers were wrong about her. She is slowly but surely becoming a 'drama queen'. Enough said!