- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 August 16 Preview: Mumtaz And Mahat Have An Ugly Fight!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Ponnambalam Gets Evicted!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Ponnambalam To Be Eliminated From Kamal Haasan’s Show This Week?
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 August 10 Preview: Mahat Leaves Yashika In Tears!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Shariq Says Aishwarya Was ‘Neither My Love Nor Crush’
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Aug 8 Preview: Karunanidhi's Death Leaves The Housemates Heartbroken
The Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is arguably one of the most popular and controversial shows on TV today. Just like the highly successful first season, the current one too features several wild twists and a host of interesting participants. However, the action seems to be a lot more unpredictable this time around. In fact, during the opening week, we saw a lip-lock between Janani and Aishwarya Dutta, which set the screen on fire. Now, it seems that the mania surrounding the show is going to reach heights.
The latest promo for the August 1, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been released and it is quite intense. In it, Aishwarya can be seen arguing with Sendrayan and giving him some 'instructions'. Judging by the promo, it seems that the fight started when the Bengali lady asked her fellow housemates to refrain from drinking tea. And, not surprisingly, it turned ugly in no time, as they began using strong language against each other. It will be worth watching on what happens in tonight's episode.
Interestingly, Aishwarya is no stranger to controversy. On the July 31, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, she got into a heated argument with Balaji and dumped garbage on him. During the same episode, she used a racial slur while talking about Rhythvika. And, as expected, this ruffled a few feathers. Similarly, last month, she had grabbed plenty of attention when she played the 'outsider' card and accused the housemates of not appreciating her for speaking Tamil, despite not being too fluent in the language.
As it so happens, when Aishwarya first entered the show, most fans felt that she would be an absolute sweetheart. However, her recent behaviour indicates that the viewers were wrong about her. She is slowly but surely becoming a 'drama queen'. Enough said!