TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
It's no secret that the much-loved Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is one of the most popular and controversial shows on TV today. Hosted by the dynamic Kamal Haasan, it has created quite a buzz amongst all and sundry because of its shocking twists and interesting contestants. In just over two months, it has emerged as the most unhinged show on the small screen. During the first week itself,Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 ruffled a few feathers when Janani and Aishwarya Dutta locked lips and left everyone in a state of shock. Similarly, last week, we saw several heated showdowns which created a lot of buzz amongst the fans. Now, it seems that the buzz surrounding Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is going to reach new heights.
The promo for the August 10, 2018 episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been released and it is quite surprising. In it, the contests can be seen playing a game and interacting with the team of Pyaar Prema Kaadhal. As part of the fun and games, Mahat was asked whether his relationship with Yashika is more than just friendship or not. Replying to the question, Mahat said NO. judging by the promo, this did not go down well with the teenager and she broke down. It seems she had pretty high hopes from Mahat and she ended up getting 'friend zoned'.
Mahat and Yashika had been on friendly terms prior to this development and it will be worth watching whether the young man's 'NO' affects the friendship or not. Either way, tonight's episode will be quite a volatile affair.