- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: With Yashika In The Past, Mahat And Prachi Get Back 'Together Forever'
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Mahat's Latest Post Indicates He Wants To Get Back With His Ex GF!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 August 24 Preview: Vijayalaksmi Ignores Mahat And Leaves Him Sulking
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: After Mahat Proposes To Yashika, His Girlfriend Dumps Him!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Aug 21 Preview: Mahat Proposes To Yashika; Balaji Questions His Intentions
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Vaishnavi Gets Eliminated From Kamal Haasan's Show!
There's no denying the fact that the Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been the hottest show of TV for well over two months. Just like the highly successful first season, the current one too features several wild twists and controversial moments. However, unlike its predecessor , Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is totally unhinged. In fact, during the first week itself, we saw a lip-lock between Janani and Aishwarya Dutta that sent the screen on fire. Similarly, some of the subsequent episodes too have grabbed attention because of some shocking reasons.
Now, here is some news for those who have been following the show right from Day 1. Kamal appeared on the Sunday (August 26, 2018) episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 and interacted with the contestants. Thereafter, the Hey Ram actor revealed that Mahat had been voted out from the show and would hence have to leave the house ASAP.
As expected, this left the contestants in a state of shock. Over the past few weeks, Mahat had been grabbing plenty of attention because of his relationship with Yashika. In fact, he, a few days ago, had finally admitted that he was in love with her.
"The reason why I hid a few things from you, is the fact that it is already known that I am in love with a girl outside. Even after that being the case, the situation here is completely different. I do not know how to justify this situation, but I have a feeling that I love you," he had said.
The general feeling is that his behaviour on the show was responsible for his exit from Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2.
Interestingly, now that Mahat is out of the house, he will have to deal with his sulking 'ex grirlfriend' Prachi. She dumped him shortly after he proposed to Yashika and made it clear that he was no longer the same person.
All in all, Mahat's stint on Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is over; but his tryst with controversy is not.
So, do you feel Mahat deserved to be shown the door? Tell us in the section below