TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
There's no denying the fact that Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is the hottest and most controversial reality show on TV today. Just like the highly successful first season, it features several interesting contestants and a host of wild twists. However, the current season is a lot raunchier than its predecessor. During one of the earlier episodes, we even saw a lip-lock between Aishwarya Dutta and Janani. Similarly, in one of the recent episodes, we heard Thadi Balaji use some 'unparliamentary' language much to the horror of the other contestants.
Now, here is some good news for those who are fond of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2. The promo for the Aug 3, 2018 episode of the show has been released and it is quite good. In it, the contestants can be seen spending time with actor Arya and his Ghajinikanth team. Judging by the promo, the contestants enjoyed this visit to the fullest and made the special feel at home. This one seems to be quite a delightful watch indeed!
Interestingly, the last few episodes of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 have been synonymous with controversy. A couple of days ago, Aishwarya Dutta dumped trash on Thadi Balaji when he abused her. On August 1, 2018, the Bengali lady fought with Sendrayan. During the next episode, Ponnambalam and Sendrayan threw the 'tantrum queen' into a pool and taught her a lesson. As such, tonight might go a long way in easing the tension and this might help things return to normal.
On a related note, Ghajinikanth is a romantic-comedy and features Arya in a quirky new avatar. Directed by P Jayakumar, it also has Sayyeshaa in the lead. Its supporting cast features names such as Mukul Dev and Sathish.