TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
There's no denying the fact that the lovely Yashika Anand was one of the most popular contestants on Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2. The teenager grabbed plenty of attention because of her innocent antics, bubbly nature, and her heart-warming friendship with the Bengali lady Aishwarya Dutta. She also became the talk of the town because of her tender romance with Mahat. Now, with Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 in the rearview, the Iruttu Araiyil Murattu Kuthu actress is in the limelight for a shocking reason.
According to a report carried by India Today, Yashika has shared her #MeToo story. The young lady reportedly claimed that several Kollywood directors made indecent proposals to her through her mother. She also claimed that several crew members had misbehaved with her during the shoot of a film
Shedding more light on these bad experiences, Yashika said that she was once harassed by police officials when she tried complaining against a police officer.
These are some shocking revelations and we hope that such incidents stop ASAP. On a related note, as part of the #MeToo campaign, women are naming and shaming predators in a bid to put an end to the menace of workplace harassment. So far, the likes of Vairamuthu, Radha Ravi and the veteran actor Arjun Sarja have been accused of misconduct. Similarly, Bollywood actors such as Alok Nath and Nana Patekar too have faced the wrath of the movement.