- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Ponnambalam Gets Evicted!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Ponnambalam To Be Eliminated From Kamal Haasan’s Show This Week?
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 August 10 Preview: Mahat Leaves Yashika In Tears!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Shariq Says Aishwarya Was ‘Neither My Love Nor Crush’
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Aug 8 Preview: Karunanidhi's Death Leaves The Housemates Heartbroken
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Weekend Recap: Shariq Gets Eliminated From Kamal Haasan's Show
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Aug 4 Preview: Will Kamal Haasan Punish Aishwarya For Her Recent Actions?
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 August 3 Preview: The Ghajinikanth Team Visits The Contestants
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Aug 2 Preview: Sendrayan-Ponnambalam Punish 'Tantrum Queen' Aishwarya
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: 5 Incidents That Make Aishwarya Dutta Controversy's Favourite Child
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Aug 1 Preview: Aishwarya-Sendrayan Have An Argument, Swear At Each Other
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 July 31 Preview: Aishwarya And Thadi Balaji's Argument Unnerves Mahat
The Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is arguably one of the most controversial and keenly-followed shows on Television today. Just like the highly successful first season, the current one is completely unpredictable and features several interesting participants. However, the action seems to completely be unhinged this time around. In fact, during the first week itself, Janani and Aishwarya Dutta had locked lips and lit the screen on fire. With each and every passing day, the show has become wilder and nastier.
In the August 2, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Aishwarya fought with Thadi Balaji and dumped garbage on the mercurial RJ. As expected, this ruffled a few feathers and established Aishwarya as a 'drama queen'.
During a recent chat with Indiaglitz, Thadi Balaji's estranged wife and former Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 contestant Nithya spoke about the controversial incident and condemned the Bengali lady's actions.
Nithya Defends Balaji
Lashing out at Aishwarya, Nithya said that her actions were completely unacceptable and 'inhuman'. She added that even though her estranged husband frequently uses foul language, the Aarathu Sinam had no business humiliating him on television.
She Was Deeply Hurt By Aishwarya's Actions
Nithya further added that she was so deeply hurt by the incidents that she reached out to her friends and indicated that she wanted Thadi Balaji to leave the house.
Nithya About Balaji's Language
Nithya, however, criticised Thadi Balaji for using the 'T' word while talking about Aishwarya. She went on to apologise to Aishwarya's mother for the RJ's language.
Is Nithya Upset With Ponnambalam?
She thanked Mumtaz for defending Thadi Balaji and indicated that she is grateful to her. However, at the same time, she added that Ponnambalam should have stepped in and stopped the fight.
Will Kamal Support Balaji?
On a parting note, Nithya indicated that she was expecting Kamal to take up the issue over the weekend and rebuke Aishwarya for her actions. The Hey Ram actor has previously reprimanded Aishwarya and Thadi Balaji on separate occasions. As such, one can expect him to deal with the latest controversy in the most unbiased way possible.