TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is arguably one of the most controversial and keenly-followed shows on Television today. Just like the highly successful first season, the current one is completely unpredictable and features several interesting participants. However, the action seems to completely be unhinged this time around. In fact, during the first week itself, Janani and Aishwarya Dutta had locked lips and lit the screen on fire. With each and every passing day, the show has become wilder and nastier.
In the August 2, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Aishwarya fought with Thadi Balaji and dumped garbage on the mercurial RJ. As expected, this ruffled a few feathers and established Aishwarya as a 'drama queen'.
During a recent chat with Indiaglitz, Thadi Balaji's estranged wife and former Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 contestant Nithya spoke about the controversial incident and condemned the Bengali lady's actions.
Nithya Defends Balaji
Lashing out at Aishwarya, Nithya said that her actions were completely unacceptable and 'inhuman'. She added that even though her estranged husband frequently uses foul language, the Aarathu Sinam had no business humiliating him on television.
She Was Deeply Hurt By Aishwarya's Actions
Nithya further added that she was so deeply hurt by the incidents that she reached out to her friends and indicated that she wanted Thadi Balaji to leave the house.
Nithya About Balaji's Language
Nithya, however, criticised Thadi Balaji for using the 'T' word while talking about Aishwarya. She went on to apologise to Aishwarya's mother for the RJ's language.
Is Nithya Upset With Ponnambalam?
She thanked Mumtaz for defending Thadi Balaji and indicated that she is grateful to her. However, at the same time, she added that Ponnambalam should have stepped in and stopped the fight.
Will Kamal Support Balaji?
On a parting note, Nithya indicated that she was expecting Kamal to take up the issue over the weekend and rebuke Aishwarya for her actions. The Hey Ram actor has previously reprimanded Aishwarya and Thadi Balaji on separate occasions. As such, one can expect him to deal with the latest controversy in the most unbiased way possible.