TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is arguably the most popular show on TV today. Just like the highly successful and well received first season, the second one too features several twists and quite a few interesting participants. However, unlike its predessor, Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is totally unhinged. In fact, during the first week itself, we saw Aishwarya Dutta and Janani lock lips and set the screen on fire. Similarly, last week, we have seen the Bengali girl chaneling her inner brat and throwing tantrums.
Now, here is some shocking news for all you Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 fans out there. According Indiaglitz, Ponnambalam is set to be eliminated from the show this week. if this is indeed true then it is bound to leave the housemates and fans in a state of shock. The veteran actor maintained a low profile during the initial weeks and even took a nap while the other contestants were in the midst of an ugly argument.
However, Ponnambalam ultimately grabbed a lot of attention because of his behaviour towards women. While exiting the house , Ananth had sent him to 'jail' for using improper language in front of the ladies. Ponnambalam also grabbed attention when he joined hands with Mahat and threw 'tantrum queen' Aishwarya into a pool.
Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has crossed the halfway mark and things are bound to become intense in the days to come. No one's really safe and nothing is even remotely predictable. Enough said!