TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It is no secret that Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is the most popular and keenly-followed shows on TV today. Hosted by the legendary Kamal Haasan, it has remained the undisputed king of the small screen thanks to its bold content and wild twists. The reality show also features some highly controversial contestants and this has helped it become even more popular. Unlike the fist season, the current one is quite raunchy and this too has played a role in helping win the TRP war.
Now, here is some good news for those who have been following the show religiously. In an exciting development, the promo for the September 12, 2018 episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been released and it is quite good.
In it, Mumtaz can be seen breaking down and crying like a baby. She seems to be unhappy about something and this is the reason behind her breakdown. Towards the end of the promo, we also see Bigg Boss Tamil Season 1 contestant Snehan trying to console the actress. Judging by the promo, tonight's episode is going to be quite an emotional affair.
Interestingly, Mumtaz is no stranger to controversy. He has frequently thrown tantrums and proved that she is a 'drama queen'. She has also shown that she can be a bit selfish at times. As such, it will be worth watching how the other housemates react to her latest outburst.
On a related note, Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is all set to wind up in a few days from now and one can expect the upcoming episodes to be very captivating. Things are going to be wild and explosive. Enough said!