- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Sept 19 Preview: Aishwarya Looks Helpless As The Housemates Corner Her
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 September 18 Preview, Aishwarya Gets Injured During A Task?
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Mumtaz Gets Eliminated From Kamal Haasan's Show!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Mumtaz To Be Eliminated This Week?
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 September 14 Preview: Yashika Falls Sick, Mumtaz Comes To Her Aid
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Sep 12 Preview: Mumtaz Breaks Down; A Well-wisher Consoles Her
There's no denying the fact that Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is one of the most popular and keenly followed shows on TV today. It has remained the crown jewel of the small screen for well over two months for a variety of reasons and the mania surrounding it is unlikely to die down anytime soon. Just like the much-loved first season, the current one too is quite explosive and it features a host of interesting participants and unpredictable twists. However, the action seems to unhinged and wild this time around.
Now, here is some explosive news for those who have been following the show keenly. The promo for the September 4, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been released and it is quite controversial. In it, Sendrayan can be seen consoling Aishwarya and asking her to forget her quarrel with Balaji. We also see Vijayalakshmi interfering and giving her two cents on the matter. And, needless to say, this leads to an ugly argument between her and Aishwarya. Judging by the promo, most of the contestants side with Vijayalakshmi and turn against the Bengali lady.
If this is anything to go by, tonight's episode is going to be an explosive affair indeed!
Interestingly, Aishwarya is no stranger to controversy. During the opening week itself, she ruffled a few feathers when she said that the contestants were discriminating against her and Yashika, as they are not native speakers of Tamil. Recently, she grabbed attention for all the wrong reasons when she threw garbage on Balaji.
It seems that tonight her fellow housemates will let her know that they have had enough of her and maybe teach her a lesson.