- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Sep 25 Preview: Aishwarya Says That Only This Ex-Housemate Matters To Her
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Sept 24 Preview: Is A Surprise Eviction On The Cards?
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Thadi Balaji And Yashika Eliminated From The Show
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Sept 21 Preview: Aishwarya Dutta Goes Berserk, Destroys Furniture
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Sep 20 Preview: Aishwarya Receives A Surprising Compliment From This Person
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Sept 19 Preview: Aishwarya Looks Helpless As The Housemates Corner Her
The Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is arguably one of the most popular and controversial shows on TV today. It has remained the king of the small screen for well over two months, thanks to its bold content and wild twists. Just like the successful first season, Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 too features several interesting participants and this has helped it become even more popular. Now, here is some exciting news for those who have been following the show religiously.
In an exciting development, the promo for the September 5, 2018, episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 has been released and it is quite good. In it, we see Sendrayan cutting Aishwarya Dutta's hair as a part of a task. We also see Mumtaz making a sly comment about the whole situation. This week's theme is 'sacrifice' and yesterday (September 4, 2018), Balaji got his hair shaved in order to save Janani. It seems that tonight Aishwarya will pay her dues.
Interestingly, Aishwarya is considered to be quite a tantrum queen. She has previously fought with Sendrayan and Balaji. In fact, some time ago, she had even dumped trash on the controversial RJ. As such, it will be worth watching on how she reacts to this situation.
On a related note, Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is likely to come to an end on September 30, 2018. It was originally supposed to end on September 24, 2018, but the date was extended, as the makers wanted the finale to be held on a Sunday.
With the show heading towards its finish line, the action is likely to pick up in a big way and one should expect the unexpected. Enough said!