- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Sep 25 Preview: Aishwarya Says That Only This Ex-Housemate Matters To Her
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Sept 24 Preview: Is A Surprise Eviction On The Cards?
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Thadi Balaji And Yashika Eliminated From The Show
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Sept 21 Preview: Aishwarya Dutta Goes Berserk, Destroys Furniture
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Sep 20 Preview: Aishwarya Receives A Surprising Compliment From This Person
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2, Sept 19 Preview: Aishwarya Looks Helpless As The Housemates Corner Her
A few days ago, Mahat proposed to actress Yashika on Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 and this created a great deal of buzz amongst the fans. While proposing to her, he said that he could not commit to her earlier because of his girlfriend Prachi. While this was indeed a sweet moment, it ruffled a few feathers and some fans criticised Mahat for behaving in an inappropriate manner. Shortly thereafter, Prachi dumped Mahat and gave him a piece of her mind.
While dumping Mahat, she had lashed out at him and said that he was no longer the person she'd once loved.
"This is how #mahat went inside the house, I sent someone whom I love and we planned our life around the big boss timing etc. I am making my personal life public so that ppl who are bombarding my social media with msgs of sympathy or filthy things - plz know one thing that mahat Went inside Like this! He was in love and I still am.... To answer everyone - I am not with him anymore, but I will meet him in Person and discuss everything. He is in love with Yashika and that's open now, I am hurt but this will not change my life and I will take care of myself. He is mean to Mumtaz and his only well wisher janani, he is not standing for her too! I AM NOT WITH MAHAT SO PLS LEAVE MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MY WORK. Thank you," she had added.
Shortly after this, Mahat got evicted from Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2. Almost immediately after being evicted, Mahat posted a throwback photo on the social media and indicated that he was keen on getting back with Prachi. Now, it seems that the Mankatha actor has managed to patch up with his estranged Bae.
On Tuesday (September 4, 2018), Prachi posted a photo on the social media. In it, she can be seen with Mahat. She captioned the photo as 'together forever', and this indicated that the differences have been sorted out.
If the two have indeed patched up, then we are happy for them and wish them good luck for the future.