TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
In 2017, noted director Mani Ratnam suffered a bit of a setback when his much-hyped Kaatru Veliyidai underperformed at the box office and failed to impress the critics. Featuring the talented Karthi and the lovely Aditi Rao Hydari in the lead roles, the hard-hitting drama boasted of some memorable performances; however, this could not prevent it from becoming a commercial failure. With Kaatru Veliyidai behind him, Mani Ratnam is now gearing up for the release of Chekka Chivantha Vaanam. The film is a sensitive drama and this has helped it become the talk of the town. Now, here is some awesome news for those who are awaiting the film's release.
In an exciting development, the latest poster of Chekka Chivantha Vaanam has been released. And, needless to say, it is quite good. In it, noted actor Arvind Swami can be seen in an intense avatar that he carries off like a boss. His intense expression and the bearded look work wonders for his new avatar and sure add a new dimension to it.
In case you did not know, Arvind Swami became a household name because of his performances in Mani Ratnam's classics Roja and Bombay. As such, the buzz is that Chekka Chivantha Vaanam might see him deliver the performance of a lifetime.
On a related note, Chekka Chivantha Vaanam is a multi-starrer and might turn out to be the biggest film of the year. It also features Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi and Jyothika. Mollywood star Fahadh Faasil was also a part of the film; however, he opted out and was replaced by Arun Vijay.