TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
The lovely Aishwarya Rajesh is one of the most talented and charismatic upcoming stars in the Tamil film industry today. The lovely lady enjoys a strong fan following thanks to her good looks, charismatic personality, friendly nature and remarkable range as an actress. She is also someone who has never hesitated to experiment with her on-screen image and this has helped her attain a greater popularity. At present, she is gearing up for the release of Chekka Chivantha Vaanam. The film is a Mani Ratnam directorial and has created a great deal of buzz in the industry for all the right reasons.
During the Chekka Chivantha Vaanam audio launch, which was held yesterday (September 5, 2018), Aishwarya opened up about being a part of the film and said that working with Mani Ratnam has helped her evolve as an actress.
"More than becoming a big heroine, I always wanted to act in good films, act in Mani Ratnam sir's movie. I always wanted to work in Mani sir movie. I was shocked when they invited me to do this role. I play a Sri Lankan Tamil girl. I am mostly asked to act as a rural girl in my movies but for the first time, Mani sir has shown me in a different style. I need to thank this entire team, thank you all so much. I believe this is going to be another Nayagan," she added.
Well, we wish her good luck for the film and hope that it turns out to be a success. Here are some photos of her from the event.
Chekka Chivantha Vaanam also features Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi and Arvind Swami in the lead. It is slated to hit the screens on September 28, 2018.