TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
In a shocking and unfortunate development, noted film-maker C Sivakumar was found dead at his Chennai flat on Thursday(August 2, 2018). According to the latest police reports, he had passed away a few days ago and the body was found in a decomposed state. When the Police broke in to his flat, the TV was switched at a low volume. Apparently, Sivakumar had not left his flat on Tuesday(July 31, 2018) and Wednesday(August 1, 2018). His friends alerted the Police shortly after they failed to contact him.
The Police are investigating Sivakumar's death and one is likely to get some clarity on the matter in the days to come. At present, it is not clear if he committed suicide or not. The Police are likely to hand over the body to the family members only after the investigation concludes. As such, C Sivakumar's last rites will be performed only after the Police conclude the investigation.
C Sivakumar worked as an assistant to K Bhagyaraj during his initial years. Thereafter, he started directing his own films and soon became an integral of Kollywood. He is best-known for directing the Arjun Sarja starrer Ayudha Poojai and Ajith Kumar's Rettai Jadai Vayasu.
We offer our condolences to his family members and hope that they stay strong during this difficult time.