TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
In a shocking and unfortunate development, noted film-maker C Sivakumar was found dead at his Chennai flat on Thursday(August 2, 2018). According to the latest police reports, he had passed away a few days ago and the body was found in a decomposed state. When the Police broke in to his flat, the TV was switched at a low volume. Apparently, Sivakumar had not left his flat on Tuesday(July 31, 2018) and Wednesday(August 1, 2018). His friends alerted the Police shortly after they failed to contact him.
The Police are investigating Sivakumar's death and one is likely to get some clarity on the matter in the days to come. At present, it is not clear if he committed suicide or not. The Police are likely to hand over the body to the family members only after the investigation concludes. As such, C Sivakumar's last rites will be performed only after the Police conclude the investigation.
C Sivakumar worked as an assistant to K Bhagyaraj during his initial years. Thereafter, he started directing his own films and soon became an integral of Kollywood. He is best-known for directing the Arjun Sarja starrer Ayudha Poojai and Ajith Kumar's Rettai Jadai Vayasu.
We offer our condolences to his family members and hope that they stay strong during this difficult time.