TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The legendary Rajinikanth is beyond any doubt, the biggest name in Tamil cinema today. His fans consider him to be a demi-god as he is a self-made star and an a terrific human being. Now, he is in the limelight for a really sweet reason. Earlier today(November 6, 2018), the Enthiran actor stepped out of his residence and greeted his fans on the festive occasion of Diwali. Dressed in a traditional attire, 'Thalaiva' seemed to be in a good mood snd posed for a few photos.
We are sure, this sweet gesture must have sent those present in to a state of frenzy. Rajini truly knows how to make a special occasion even more special.
Interestingly, Rajini was last seen in the crime-drama Kaala which hit the screens in June and opened to a good response at the Chennai box office. Directed by Pa Ranjith, it revolved around the exploits of a gangster and clicked with the target audience.
At present, he has 2.0 and Petta in his kitty. 2.0 is a sci-fi thriller and is slated to hit the screens on November 29, 2018. In the sci-fi thriller, he will be seen alongside Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson. Petta is toted to be a mass entertainer and it features Rajini in a new avatar. The film also features Vijay Sethupathi and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in the lead and it's slated to release this Pongal.