TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Ghajinikanth, the highly awaited venture of actor Arya, which is also the first big release of the actor in Tamil this year, has graced the big screens today (August 03, 2018). The movie, which has been promoted as a comedy entertainer has a good amount of expectations riding on it and Ghajinikanth also marks the association of Arya and director Santhosh P Jayakumar, who has offered the film industry with two back-to-back hits.
According to the reports, Ghajinikanth is the remake of the 2015 Telugu movie Bhale Bhale Magadivoy, which was a thorough entertainer. The trailer and the teaser of Ghajinikanth too promised the movie to be a fun entertainer with a romantic angle. Initial reports suggested that Arya will be seen in the role of a die-hard Rajinikanth fan, who has some memory issues as well. Apart from Arya, Ghajinikanth features actors like Sayyesha Saigal, Satish, sampath Raj, etc., in important roles.
Ghajinikanth has a decent hype surrounding it and is definitely the biggest release of this week. Has Ghaijinikanth got the big potential to set the box office on fire? Well, the reports after the first shows will probably give you the answer.
An Average Fare?
Here is a tweet regarding Ghajinikanth, which suggests that the movie is just an average fare. It has also been mentioned that the film has been saved by some of the comic portions involving Sathish.
A Good Entertainer
Here is another tweet regarding Ghajinikanth. It has been mentioned in the tweet that Ghajinikanth is a fine entertaining movie.
According to the above tweet, Ghajinikanth is an average movie, which has comedy that has worked out well in portions alone.
Here is a tweet that suggests that Ghajinikanth is a good entertainer. According to the tweet, Arya is back to form and praises are there for Satish's comic timing as well.