TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The lovely Sayyeshaa is beyond any doubt, one of the most popular young stars in Tamil cinema today. In merely three years, she has won the love of countless fans thanks to her good looks, charming personality, dancing skills and sincere performances. She has also worked with some of the most popular names in the industry and this has helped her career in a big way. Today(August 12, 2018), as Sayyeshaa turns a year older, we take a quick look at her tryst with the film world.
Sayyeshaa made her big screen debut with the 2015 release Akhil . Unfortunately, the film bombed at the box office and failed to impress the critics. Thereafter, she made her Bollywood debut with Shivaay and added a new dimension to her career. The action-drama opened to a good response at the box office despite receiving mixed reviews.
In 2017, she entered Kollywood with the Jayam Ravi starrer Vaanamagan that did decent business at the ticket window. Sayyeshaa managed to impress the fans with her stylish screen presence and this helped her become the latest sweetheart of K-town.
2018 has been a good year for her so far. Last month, she was seen in Kadaikutty Singam which emered as a big hit at the box office. A rural entertainer, it featured her in a traditional avatar. She had two releases in the next two weeks.
Junga, which hit screens on July 27, 2018, opened to a good response at the box office. However, it witnessed a huge drop on the weekdays and ended up being an average grosser.
The other release Ghajinikanth too opened to a pretty decent response at the BO. At present, she has 'Suriya 37' in her kitty. It is one of the biggest films of her career.
All in all, she is slowly but surely finding a firm footing in the industry and we wish her good luck for the future.