TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
It's no secret that the dashing Vijay Sethupathi is one of the most popular and sought-after stars in the Tamil film industry today. The versatile actor enjoys a decent fan following, thanks to his engaging performances, warm nature and friendly attitude. Over the years, the self-made star has acted in several popular films, and this has helped him become the choice of the common man. Now, here is some good news for all the Vijay Sethupathi fans. His movie Junga, which screened on July 27, 2018, has defied the odds and emerged as the king of the Chennai box office.
Junga Is On A Roll!
According to a leading trade analyst, Junga got off to a solid start at the Chennai box office and collected close to Rs 1.9 Crore on the opening day. It held its own on Day 2 and Day 3 and this helped it end the opening weekend on a good note. The exact figures for Saturday (July 28, 2018) and Sunday (July 29, 2018) are not out yet; however, they are expected to be on the higher side.
Junga Destroys Mohini And Fallout
Junga has overpowered Mohini and the big Hollywood release Mission Impossible Fallout. While Trisha's film is on the fifth spot, the Tom Cruise starrer is on the second position. We are sure that this will create a buzz amongst Makkal Selvan's die-hard fans.
The WOM Is A Bit Mixed
The general feeling is that Junga is a reasonably good film and features a solid performance. However, some critics have criticised its screenplay. As such, the WOM is a bit mixed. It will be worth watching if this affects its performance in the days to come.
Will Ghajinikanth Spoil The Junga Party?
Arya's Ghajinikanth is slated to hit the screens this Friday (August 3, 2018). It is a romantic-comedy and is likely to click with the youngsters. If it receives rave reviews from the critics, it might cut short Junga's good run. In other words, the next few days are going to be crucial for Junga and are likely to decide its fate.