- Junga Box Office Collections (10 Days): Vijay Sethupathi's Film Fails To Live Up To The Expectations
- Junga Review: Despite The Flaws, This Vijay Sethupathi Starrer Is An Afresh Entertainer!
- Junga Twitter Review: Here's what The Audiences Have To Say About The Vijay Sethupathi Movie!!
- With Junga Set To Release, Here's A Look At 5 Vijay Sethupathi Films That Are Too Good To Be Missed
- With Junga Mania Setting In, Here's A Look At 5 Vijay Sethupathi Films We Are Dying To Watch
- Junga Trailer Review: Vijay Sethupathi Dazzles In Gangster Avatar
- Vijay Sethupathi Starrer Seethakathi To Hit The Screens On This Date!
- Junga Box Office Collections (Week 1): How Much Has Vijay Sethupathi's Film Collected So Far?
- Why Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi & Others Skipped The 65th Filmfare Awards South 2018!
- Vijay Awards 2018: Nayanthara And Vijay Sethupathi Bag Top Honours
- Vijay Sethupathi Signed The Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film Without Listening To The Script
- Rajinikanth & Vijay Sethupathi To Share The Screen Space For The First Time!
It's no secret that the dashing Vijay Sethupathi is one of the most popular and sought-after stars in the Tamil film industry today. The versatile actor enjoys a decent fan following, thanks to his engaging performances, warm nature and friendly attitude. Over the years, the self-made star has acted in several popular films, and this has helped him become the choice of the common man. Now, here is some good news for all the Vijay Sethupathi fans. His movie Junga, which screened on July 27, 2018, has defied the odds and emerged as the king of the Chennai box office.
Junga Is On A Roll!
According to a leading trade analyst, Junga got off to a solid start at the Chennai box office and collected close to Rs 1.9 Crore on the opening day. It held its own on Day 2 and Day 3 and this helped it end the opening weekend on a good note. The exact figures for Saturday (July 28, 2018) and Sunday (July 29, 2018) are not out yet; however, they are expected to be on the higher side.
Junga Destroys Mohini And Fallout
Junga has overpowered Mohini and the big Hollywood release Mission Impossible Fallout. While Trisha's film is on the fifth spot, the Tom Cruise starrer is on the second position. We are sure that this will create a buzz amongst Makkal Selvan's die-hard fans.
The WOM Is A Bit Mixed
The general feeling is that Junga is a reasonably good film and features a solid performance. However, some critics have criticised its screenplay. As such, the WOM is a bit mixed. It will be worth watching if this affects its performance in the days to come.
Will Ghajinikanth Spoil The Junga Party?
Arya's Ghajinikanth is slated to hit the screens this Friday (August 3, 2018). It is a romantic-comedy and is likely to click with the youngsters. If it receives rave reviews from the critics, it might cut short Junga's good run. In other words, the next few days are going to be crucial for Junga and are likely to decide its fate.