- Tamizh Padam 2 Box Office Collections (2 Weeks): Shiva's Film Becomes A Big Hit!
- Kadaikutty Singam Box Office Collections (13 Days): Karthi's Film Remains Unbeatable!
- Kadaikutty Singam Chennai Box Office Collections 10 Days: Karthi's Film Is Unstoppable!
- Kadaikutty Singam Box Office Collections Week 1: Karthi Set To Get His Second Consecutive Hit!
- Kadaikutty Singam Chennai Box Office Collections Day 5: Karthi's Film Continues To Rule!
- Kadaikutty Singam Chennai Box Office Report: Karthi’s Film Opens On A Good Note!
- Tamizh Padam 2 Chennai Box Office Collections Day 1: Shiva's 'Spoof Fest' Opens On A Good Note
- Kadaikutty Singam: Karthi Shines In This Rural Action Flick
- Kadaikutty Singam Twitter Review: Has Karthi’s Film Managed to Impress the Fans?
- Kadaikutty Singam Box Office Prediction: Will Karthi's Film Be Affected By Tamizh Padam 2?
- Kadaikutty Singam Review: Karthi's Audacity Is Impressive!
- Sri Reddy About The 'Blackmail' Allegations: I Feel Like Committing Suicide
There's no denying the fact that Karthi is one of the most talented and charismatic actors in the Tamil film industry today. The dashing star enjoys a decent fan following thanks to his raw looks, engaging performances and a charming personality. Over the years, he has starred in several successful films and this has helped him prove that he is a competent performer. At present, Karthi is in the limelight because of his latest release Kadaikutty Singam. The Pandiraj directorial hit the screens on July 13, 2018, and opened to a good response at the box office. It fared equally well in the subsequent days as well. Now, three weeks later, Kadaikutty Singam is set to reach an important milestone at the Chennai box office.
Kadaikutty Singam Remains Unstoppable!
According to the latest reports, Kadaikutty Singam has collected around Rs 4.7 Crore at the Chennai box office in 22 days. As such, it is likely to cross the Rs 5-Crore mark in the days to come.
It Is Still The Choice Of The Common Man
Even though Kadaikutty Singam has completed three weeks at the box office, it is still playing in a good number of theatres in Chennai and in the other parts of Tamil Nadu as well. The total theatre count is around 200 and this indicates that it is the undisputed choice of the common man.
Junga Fails To Slow Down Kadaikutty Singam?
Many in the industry felt that Junga, which hit the screens on July 27,2018, would slow down the Kadaikutty Singam juggernaut and emerge as the new top choice of the audience. However, the Vijay Sethupathi starrer collapsed after opening on a decent note. It seems that the Junga debacle benefited Karthi's film in a big way. Interestingly, this week's big release Ghajinikanth too has not really been able to impress the critics. And, as such it is unlikely to affect Kadaikutty Singam.
The Road Ahead...
Kamal Haasan's Vishwaroopam 2 is slated to hit the screens on August 10, 2018. It is a biggie and has created a decent amount of buzz amongst movie buffs. As such, it is likely to bring Kadaikutty Singam's BO run to an end. That said and done, Kadaikutty Singam is already a big hit and might establish Karthi as a bonafide ‘A-lister'.
Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/tamil/news/2018/kadaikutty-singam-box-office-collections-kadaikutty-singam-latest-box-office-reports/articlecontent-pf259711-275983.html