TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The talented Karthi is arguably one of the most popular young stars in the Tamil film industry today. The actor enjoys a reasonably strong fan following thanks to his good looks, humble nature, sincere performances and a gripping screen presence. Over the years, he has starred in quite a few good films and this has helped him find a firm footing in Kollywood. Now, here is some terrific news for all you Karthi fans out there.
Karthi's much-loved film Kadaikutty Singam recently had its TV premiere and it seems to have broken a few records. The film garnered a Television rating of 11.9 and ruled the small screen. In doing so, it outperformed Vivegam and Sketch. While the Ajith Kumar starrer had managed a rating of 8.9, Vikram's film had managed a rating of 10.4.
Needless to say, this is a big achievement and it proves that Karthi is in the 'big league' now. In case you did not know, Kadaikutty Singam is touted to be a rural-drama and features Karthi in the role of a farmer. The Pandiraj directorial is regarded as a treat for the family audience. Besides Karthi, it also has Sayyeshaa and Sathyaraj in the lead.
With Kadaikutty Singam still winning hearts, Karthi is currently gearing up for the release of Dev. The film is an action-drama and also features Rakul Preet in the lead