- Saamy Square Review: An Ordinary Sequel, This One Is Meant For Vikram Fans Only
- SIIMA 2018: Shriya Saran, Keerthy Suresh And Others Arrive In Dubai For The Event; View Pics
- Saamy Square Audio Launch: Vikram, Aishwarya And Keerthy Make An Awesome Trio At The Event!
- Keerthy Suresh To Play A Cameo In Sivakarthikeyan's Seema Raja?
- Saamy Square Trailer: Vikram’s Swag And Intensity Will Leave You Spellbound
- Dulquer Salmaan-Keerthy Suresh's Mahanati Becomes 6th Highest Grossing Telugu Film In The US
Keerthy Suresh is undoubtedly one of the most popular actresses of the present day South Indian cinema and the fan base that she enjoys is phenomenal. The actress's previous release was Mahanati, in which her stellar performance had won the hearts of one and all.
Sandakozhi 2 is one of the upcoming films of the actress. The film, which features Vishal in the lead role, is the sequel to the superhit movie Sandaikozhi. Reportedly, the shoot of the film has been completed and Keerthi Suresh, on the last day in the sets of Sandaikozhi 2, made it a point to convey her gratitude to the crew members in a special way.
According to the reports, Keerthy Suresh handed over the gold coins to 150 members of the crew, including the director and the actor. Reportedly, the actress distributed 1 gram gold coin to the crew members.
Interestingly, Keerthy Suresh had come up with a similar gesture after the completion of the shoot of Mahanati as well. Once again, she stunned one and all with the way in which she expressed her gratitude to the crew members.
Meanwhile, Keerthy Suresh will be next seen in the Tamil movie Saamy Square, featuring Chiyaan Vikram in the lead role. She will also be seen essaying the role of the leading lady in Thalapathy Vijay starrer Sarkar.