- Lakshmi Review: The Film Does Serve Its Purpose Despite Being A Predictable Affair!
- Veteran Actress Lakshmi In Weekend With Ramesh!
- 'Sharp Shooter' Movie Review: A Well-Made Average Flick!
- Vamshodharaka Trailer Review: Vijay Raghavendra's Upcoming Family Entertainer!
- Vineeth Sreenivasan Wraps Up Ormayundo Ee Mukham
- Namitha Pramod To Pair Up With Vineeth Sreenivasan In Ormayundo Ee Mukham
- Box Office: Ragini MMS 2 Overtakes Gang Of Ghosts, Ankhon Dekhi, Lakshmi
- SP Balasubrahmanyam, Lakshmi Teaming Up Again
- Movie Makers Talk About Chopping Run Time
- Zachariyayude Garbhinikal - A unique story
- Lakshmi Movie Review
- Shivaraj Kumar's Lakshmi set for wide release
Lakshmi is one among the major releases of the day. The film, which has been directed by popular film-maker AL Vijay, marks the director's second association with Prabhu Deva and the film has definitely evoked the right interest in the minds of the audiences. In Lakshmi, Prabhu Deva can be seen in the role of a dance master, whereas Ditya Bhande, who essays the titular character in the film, can be seen essaying the role of a student.
Apart from Prabhu Deva and Ditya Bhande, Lakshmi also features Aishwarya Rajesh, Karunakaran, Kovai Sarala, Salman Yusuff Khan, etc., in crucial roles. Lakshmi is AL Vijay's second major release of the year after the movie Diya, which hit the theatres early this year. The versatile film-maker has come up with yet another different subject and theme in the form of Lakshmi. Let us wait and see what the audiences have got to say about the film. Stay tuned to this space to know more.
Good Reports For The First Half
Here is a tweet regarding the first half of the movie. It has been mentioned that Lakshmi is a complete dance film filled with emotions. Praises are there for Ditya and Prabhu Deva's performances.
Another Positive Report
According to the above tweet, the first half of Lakshmi is indeed a good one. It has been mentioned that it is predictable but has been well-packaged.
A Very Good First Half
Here is another tweet regarding the first half of the movie, which suggests that the initial half is indeed a superb one.
Not Upto The Mark?
Well, here is a tweet regarding Lakshmi, which suggests that the film is not up to the mark.