TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Naragasooran is rightly one among the highly awaited Tamil movies of the year. The film is the next venture of the young film-maker Karthick Naren, who had impressed one and all with his debut directorial venture Dhuruvangal Pathinaaru, which had featured actor Rahman in the lead role.
Earlier, the makers of the film had come up with the teaser of the movie that had hit the online circuits in the month of November 2017. The teaser had upped the expectations on the film and now, the official trailer of the movie is also out.
The 2.12-minute-long trailer of the film is a riveting watch and it has been made compiling various short sequences of the movie, which promises that a suspense filled movie is on cards. The dialogues and their rendition by the lead actors are also impressive. One could rightly expect powerhouse performances from the lead actors of Naragasooran.
It has been revealed that Arvind Swamy will be seen essaying a character called Dhruv. From the trailer, it seems like Indrajith, who plays a police officer is on an investigation. Sundeep Kishen, Shriya Saran, Aathmika, etc., are a part of the star cast.
Meanwhile, reports have surfaced regarding the release date of the movie as well. According to the latest updates, Naragasooran will reach the theatres on August 31, 2018.