TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It was recently announced that Rajinikanth's upcoming film with Karthik Subbaraj has been titled as Petta and the motion poster of the movie hit the online circuits, which opened to a phenomenal reception. As you all know, apart from the superstar himself, Petta also features a long list of actors in it and we all definitely can expect something really special from the big crew.
One of the recent reports by Firstpost in connection with Petta has shed some light on the probable roles that the actors play in Petta. According to the report, Vijay Sethupathi is said to be playing a gangster in the film along with Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Guru Somasundaram. The report also suggests that Bobby Simha along with actor Sanath will be seen playing Rajinikanth's sons in the movie. It has been mentioned in the report that the track between the leading ladies, Simran & Trisha, and Rajinikanth will be unique.
Meanwhile, nothing much has been revealed about Rajinikanth's character in the film yet. The highly applauded teaser of the movie had hinted that the film will be rich in mass moments and one can see Superstar Rajinikanth in full form.
Petta has its music composed by Anirudh Ravichander. The shoot of the film is progressing at a fast pace. Let us wait for further updates regarding the much-awaited venture in Kollywood.