TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Rajinikanth starrer Kaala is running to packed houses in the theatres with the fans of the superstar overjoyed to see their favourite actor back on screen after a gap of 2 years. Meanwhile, Rajinikanth has some big projects in the pipeline and his next release is expected to be 2.0, directed by hit film-maker Sankar. The film is one of the most awaited Indian films.
At the same time, there certain unconfirmed reports have been doing the rounds regarding another big project of Rajinikanth. Speculations have been doing the rounds that Rajinikanth might team up with popular film-maker AR Murugadoss for an upcoming venture. Reports suggest that Rajinikanth will do this film after the completion of his film with Karthik Subbaraj.
Meanwhile, Rajinikanth has joined the shoot of his film with Karthik Subbaraj. The shoot of the film had commenced in Dehradun recently. Popular actor Vijay Sethupathi will also be seen essaying an important role in this upcoming Rajinikanth starrer. The yet-to-be-titled is produced under the banner Sun Pictures
On the other hand, AR Murugadoss's next film is with Vijay, which has been tentatively titled as Thalapathy 62. The shoot of the film is currently progressing and it features Keerthy Suresh as the leading lady. This is Vijay's third film with AR Murugadoss, after Thuppakki and Kaththi.