- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- Demise Of Sridevi Is The Reason? Janhvi Kapoor REFUSES To Perform At Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet Ceremony
- Sridevi's Twitter Handle Comes To Life! Boney Kapoor Tweets Pictures Of Her National Film Awards Win
- National Awards Inside Pics: Boney Kapoor BREAKS DOWN; Janhvi Gets TEARY-EYED As She Misses Sridevi
- National Film Awards 2018! Disappointed Awardees Write An Open Letter To The President
- National Awards 2018: Janhvi Kapoor Ditches Designer Outfit & Wears Sridevi's Saree [PICS]
- 65th National Film Awards Live Updates! View Pictures
Sridevi, the legendary actress of the Indian cinema belonged to Kollywood as much as she belonged to Bollywood. With her energetic performances and ability to do versatile rolesat ease, she emerged as the face of Kollywood in the 70s ad 80s. Many of the present day Kollywood celebrities have looked upto this actress, who was indeed a performer beyond comparisons.
The news regarding Sridevi's death came out as a shocker. The top celebrities of Kollywood, including superstars like Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan took to Twitter to mourn the death of the legendary actress, whocarved a throne of her own in the history of Tamil cinema. Keep scrolling down to know more..
"I'm shocked and very disturbed. I've lost a dear friend and the industry has lost a true legend. My heart goes out to her family and friends. I feel the pain with them #RIPSridev ... you will be missed."
"Have witnessed Sridevi's life from an adolescent teenager to the magnificeint lady she became. Her stardom was well deserved. Many happy moments with her flash through my mind including the last time I met her. Sadma's lullaby haunts me now. We'll miss her."
"Shocked and deeply saddened by the tragic and sudden passing away of a Legend of Indian Cinema #Srideviji.Cant imagine what the family is going thru.Our industry will never be the same again.She was the kindest soul apart from being a Giant performer.The heavens are lucky. RIP"
"It was Michael Jackson then, our very own Sridevi Mam now...too fast to go. May her soul rest in peace. Deepest Condolences and more strength to the family."
"Shocked to know about Sridevi Ji's passing away. It's a great loss to art. she will remain immortal in the hearts of billions and billions of cinema lovers. My condolences to Family,fans and friends of the great legend."
"So shocked to hear about #sridevikapoor ,still in shock .my heart goes out to her family. An artiste par excellence, co starred in many movies with her. Can't believe this"
"While Bollywood mourns the loss of its female superstar, the Tamil film industry mourns the loss of one of its finest actors... RIP #sridevi ... you will live forever through the wonderful body of work you left behind.. #timeless #ICON"
"Life is nothing but a fleeting moment. The magic fades too fast. The scent of summers never last And all that is left behind Is some solace in nostalagia's blind 🙏🏼😢 #ripsridevi #chandni #morni #legend #lamhe #oftears #ofloss"
"This is heart breaking. Really saddened by the news. Gone too soon. My condolences to the Family #RIPSridevi"