- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
Sridevi, the legendary actress of the Indian cinema belonged to Kollywood as much as she belonged to Bollywood. With her energetic performances and ability to do versatile rolesat ease, she emerged as the face of Kollywood in the 70s ad 80s. Many of the present day Kollywood celebrities have looked upto this actress, who was indeed a performer beyond comparisons.
The news regarding Sridevi's death came out as a shocker. The top celebrities of Kollywood, including superstars like Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan took to Twitter to mourn the death of the legendary actress, whocarved a throne of her own in the history of Tamil cinema. Keep scrolling down to know more..
"I'm shocked and very disturbed. I've lost a dear friend and the industry has lost a true legend. My heart goes out to her family and friends. I feel the pain with them #RIPSridev ... you will be missed."
"Have witnessed Sridevi's life from an adolescent teenager to the magnificeint lady she became. Her stardom was well deserved. Many happy moments with her flash through my mind including the last time I met her. Sadma's lullaby haunts me now. We'll miss her."
"Shocked and deeply saddened by the tragic and sudden passing away of a Legend of Indian Cinema #Srideviji.Cant imagine what the family is going thru.Our industry will never be the same again.She was the kindest soul apart from being a Giant performer.The heavens are lucky. RIP"
"It was Michael Jackson then, our very own Sridevi Mam now...too fast to go. May her soul rest in peace. Deepest Condolences and more strength to the family."
"Shocked to know about Sridevi Ji's passing away. It's a great loss to art. she will remain immortal in the hearts of billions and billions of cinema lovers. My condolences to Family,fans and friends of the great legend."
"So shocked to hear about #sridevikapoor ,still in shock .my heart goes out to her family. An artiste par excellence, co starred in many movies with her. Can't believe this"
"While Bollywood mourns the loss of its female superstar, the Tamil film industry mourns the loss of one of its finest actors... RIP #sridevi ... you will live forever through the wonderful body of work you left behind.. #timeless #ICON"
"Life is nothing but a fleeting moment. The magic fades too fast. The scent of summers never last And all that is left behind Is some solace in nostalagia's blind 🙏🏼😢 #ripsridevi #chandni #morni #legend #lamhe #oftears #ofloss"
"This is heart breaking. Really saddened by the news. Gone too soon. My condolences to the Family #RIPSridevi"