TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Vijay starrer Sarkar has started its journey at the box office in style. As you all know, the big movie has had a beginning worth remembering and as expected, the movie has started off its tryst with records. It would right to say that Sarkar has been the most awaited Indian movies of the year so far and the huge reception that the film has received rightly underlines that fact further. Sarkar has already bagged some prestigious records in its kitty and at the same time, it has also overtaken the likes of some of the big Bollywood movies of the year so far. Read Sarkar Box Office collection report to know more about the same.
Day 1 Collection (All India)
Sarkar got released in a record number of screens in many parts of South India. According to a tweet send out by popular Trade Analyst Sumit Kandel, the Vijay starrer went on to fetch approximately 35 Crores from all over India on its very first day of release.
In the tweet, it has also been mentioned that the Vijay starrer has overtaken the Ranbir Kapoor starrer Sanju, in terms of the opening day collection. Sanju had collected above 34 Crores on its day 1.
The Top Opening Day Grosser
Going by the tweet, by overtaking the Ranbir Kapoor starrer Sanju, Sarkar has turned out to be the top opening day grosser among at the all India box office of the year 2018 so far. Well, that indeed is a big achievement and rightly speaks about the hype that the film has had.
The Other Records
Meanwhile, Sarkar has set a new record in Chennai as well. According to the report, the film fetched above 2.37 Crores from Chennai alone to beat Kaala and become the top opening day grosser. Unconfirmed reports also suggest that the movie has become the top opening day grosser at the Kerala box office as well.