TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thalapathy Vijay starrer Sarkar is indeed on a box office hunt. Despite the mixed reviews, the film is racing ahead at the box office. Sarkar had made a worldwide release on November 6, 2018 and it did make a record release in many centres. As you all know, the film has crossed the 100-Crore mark at the worldwide box office. The film has made a big release in UAE/GCC regions as well and it had grabbed a good number of screens. Sarkar did enjoy a phenomenal start at the UAE/GCC regions as well. Read sarkar box office collection report to know more about the same.
UAE Collection 2 Days
Sarkar receieved a phenomenal response in the UAE/GCC theatres as well. According to a Facebook post sent out by Forum Keralam, the Vijay starrer has fetched approximately 8.5 Crores from the first 2 days of its run in UAE/GCC regions.
A Superb Start
Well, going by the reports, the occupancy in the theatres were on the higher side. These are indeed fabulous collections, especially considering the fact that the film was released on a weekday. Definitely, one of the biggest opening grossers of the year.
All Set To Overtake Kaala?
Rajinikanth starrer Kaala is by far the top grossing Tamil movie of the year so far in UAE/GCC regions. The film had collected approximately 9.3 Crores in its final run. Going at this rate, it seems like Sarkar might have already overtaken Kaala.
Statistics Courtesy: Forum Keralam
The Top South Indian Grosser
At the same time, the Nivin Pauly starrer Kayamkulam Kochunni is the the top south Indian grosser of 2018 so far at the UAE/GCC theatres. The film has collected above 17 Crores so far. It has to be seen whether Sarkar will go on to overtake Kayamkulam Kochunni as well.