TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The Vijay starrer Sarkar is all set to hit the screens this Diwali. And, as expected, it has created a great deal of buzz amongst the movie buffs for all the right reasons. Now, here is some wonderful news for the 'Thalapathy Army'. Sarkar is all set to have its US premiere on November 5, 2018, in the evening. Interestingly, according to the noted trade analyst Ramesh Bala, Sarkar will be releasing in the USA's 50th state Hawaii as well and this is a record of sorts. This is some terrific news and it proves that 'Thalapathy' is a universal phenomenon.
Sarkar is an AR Murugadoss directorial and it's touted to be a political-thriller. In the film, Vijay plays the role of a business tycoon who returns to India from the USA to cast his vote and ultimately ends up challenging the system.
The climax is likely to have a strong political message. The buzz is that Sarkar could pave the way for Vijay's political entry.
Produced by Sun Pictures, Sarkar also features Keerthy Suresh and Varu Sarathkumar in the lead. This will be Keethy's second film with Vijay. Last year, they were seen together in Bairavaa. The supporting cast features names such as Prem Kumar and Radha Ravi.