TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Many parts of Kerala have been severely affected by the heavy rains and the subsequent floods. All eyes are on Kerala and the swift rescue and rehabilitaion works that are currently going on at a full pace.
Meanwhile, actor Siddharth has shown the right way forward by donating to the flood relied fund and setting up the #KeralaDonationChallenge. He took to his twitter account to urge his fans and followers to make precious contribution for the good cause.
Reportedly, Siddharth has donated as much as 10 Lakhs to Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund. Siddharth, also has sent out a long note, addressing the people, through his Twitter account.
Regarding the lack of attention that the Kerala floods have been receiving, the actor wrote "I am being pained by the lack of adequate attention being given to this situation. It reminds me of the Similar apathy displayed by the National Media during the Tamil Nadu devastating floods.".
He also mentioned that Kerala floods might be even worse than the Tamil Nadu floods in 2015. Urging everyone to make useful contributions the actor wrote "It is our duty as Indians to do what we can to help our people in Kerala. Every ruppe counts towards making a difference."
Earlier, popular actors like Kamal Haasan, Suriya, Karthi, Sivakarthikeyan, Vishal etc., had also contributed to the distress relief fund.