TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
is an open secret that the charming Suriya is one of the most popular and successful stars in the Tamil film industry. He enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his dashing looks, charming personality, warm nature and effective performances. Over the years, he has starred in some of Kollywood's biggest films and this has made him an integral part of the industry. Now, here is some terrific news for all you Suriya fans out there.
In an exciting development, a couple of photos from the shoot location of his film with KV Anand are going viral for all the right reasons. In them, the star can be seen in a 'desi' avatar that he carries off like a boss. His intensity adds a new dimension to the look and it ups the recall value of his mass getup big time.
In case you did not know, Suriya 37 is touted to be a political thriller and also features the Malayalam star Mohanlal in the lead. 'Lalettan' is most probably playing a powerful politician in the film.
On a related note, Suriya currently also has the political drama NGK in his kitty. The film was originally supposed to hit the screens this Diwali. However, it got postponed. NGK also has Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet in the lead.