TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
There's no denying the fact that the dashing Suriya is one of the most talented and popular stars in the Tamil film industry today. The actor enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his good looks, sincere performances, warm nature and versatility as a performer. Over the years, he has starred in some of Kollywood's biggest films and this has helped him become a force to be reckoned with. Now, here is some good news for his fans.
In an exciting development, Suriya is all set to share screen space with his wife/noted actress Jyothika once again. The two will be seen together in an advertisement against the use of plastics. Actor Vivek is also a part of the advertisement.
In case you did not know, Suriya and Jyothika have previously worked together in films such as Kaakha Kaakha and Maayavi to name a few. They make a lovely couple on the big screen and it will indeed be nice to see them together once again.
Interestingly, this is a busy time for Jyothika. Jyo currently has Chekka Chivantha Vaanam and Kaatrin Mozhi in her kitty. Chekka Chivantha Vaanam is a drama and has been directed by the ace film-maker Mani Ratnam. In it, she will be seen alongside Arvind Swami, STR and Vijay Sethupathi. On the other hand, Kaatrin Mozhi is the official remake of the Bollywood film Tumhari Sulu and will see her essay the role played by Vidya Balan in the Hindi version.
Similarly, just like Jyothika, Suriya too is quite busy these days. He is currently shooting for NGK, which is likely to hit the screens this Diwali.