TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Suriya is one of the most loved actors of Kollywood cinema for umpteen number of reasons. Apart from his phenomenal ability as an actor, he has won the hearts of the audiences as well as his colleagues with his kind-hearted nature.
Now, Suriya has come out with a big decision, which is indeed praise-worthy. According to the reports, Suriya has said that he will pay his assistants from his own pocket. This is a big step forward from the actor, since the producers are the ones who usually pay this amount and with this step, the producers will have lesser financial burden on them.
Reportedly, Suriya announced this decision at a recent producer's council meet, which was held in Chennai. According to the reports, upon the decision made by Suriya, popular actor Karthi, who is Suriya's younger brother, has also decided to pay his assistants by himself.
Well, Suriya should definitely be appreciated for this big stand and the much loved actor of Tamil cinema has once again shown the right way forward for the industry.
Meanwhile, Suriya is busy with the works of his upcoming film with Selvaraghvan, which has been titled as NGK. The first look poster of the movie was released recently and it had opened to a grand reception on social media.