TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Suriya is one of the most loved actors of Kollywood cinema for umpteen number of reasons. Apart from his phenomenal ability as an actor, he has won the hearts of the audiences as well as his colleagues with his kind-hearted nature.
Now, Suriya has come out with a big decision, which is indeed praise-worthy. According to the reports, Suriya has said that he will pay his assistants from his own pocket. This is a big step forward from the actor, since the producers are the ones who usually pay this amount and with this step, the producers will have lesser financial burden on them.
Reportedly, Suriya announced this decision at a recent producer's council meet, which was held in Chennai. According to the reports, upon the decision made by Suriya, popular actor Karthi, who is Suriya's younger brother, has also decided to pay his assistants by himself.
Well, Suriya should definitely be appreciated for this big stand and the much loved actor of Tamil cinema has once again shown the right way forward for the industry.
Meanwhile, Suriya is busy with the works of his upcoming film with Selvaraghvan, which has been titled as NGK. The first look poster of the movie was released recently and it had opened to a grand reception on social media.