TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thalapathy Vijay is indeed one such celebrity with a generous heart and he has never shied away from giving assistance and support to those who are in need. As you all know, Kerala has been hit by massive floods, which have affected many parts of the region. Meanwhile, celebrities from various film industries have made their contributions to the CMDRF (Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund).
Also, many of the Kollywood celebrities too stepped in with some big contributions towards the relief fund. At the same time, certain unofficial reports were doing the rounds regarding the amount Thalapathy Vijay had contributed. However, the confirmed reports state the exact amount that Thalapathy Vijay has contributed towards the relief fund.
According to the reports, Thalapathy Vijay has contributed as much as 70 Lakhs to the Distress Relief Fund. A tweet by industry tracker Sreedhar Pillai regarding the same read as, "#ThalapathVijay is doing his bit towards #KeralaFloodRelief through his fan clubs. He has pledged ₹70 lakhs via their bank accounts and asked them to directly reach across those in need of relief and rehabilitation."
As you all know, Thalapathy Vijay is hugely popular in Kerala as well and he is undoubtedly one among the most popular non-Malayali stars in Kerala and he has definitely served the purpose of humanity by coming up with such a big contribution.