TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
The lovely Sayyeshaa is one of the most popular and charismatic young stars in the Tamil film industry today. In just a few years, she has won the love of the fans thanks to her good looks, commendable dancing abilities, bindass nature and sincere performances. She has also worked with some of South cinema's most loved heartthrobs and this has made her even more popular. Now, the lady is in the limelight for an exciting reason.
According to reports in the Tamil media, Sayyeshaa might be roped in to play the female lead in Thani Oruvan 2.
The actress seems to have impressed the makers of Thani Oruvan 2 and they are toying with the idea of bringing her onboard. One is likely to get some clarity on this in the days to come. If she does indeed end up bagging the film then it is bound to boost her career in a big way.
In case you did not know, Thani Oruvan 2 is a sequel to the 2015 sleeper hit Thani Oruvan and is likely to go on the floors soon. Just like the first part, the sequel too will feature Jayam Ravi and Nayanthara in the lead. The first part worked in a big way thanks to Arvind Swami's remarkable portrayal of the suave and mean Siddharth Abimanyu. It will be worth watching who plays the antagonist this time around.
Interestingly, Thani Oruvan was later remade in Telugu as Dhruva. The remake was directed by Surender Reddy and featured Ram Charan-Rakul Preet in the lead. Arvind Swami played the baddie in the Telugu version as well.