- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Robo 2.0: Why Is Rajinikanth's Chitti Seen Making The Cuckoo Noise? Details Revealed Here
- Robo2.0: Will The Rajinikanth Starrer Be The First Indian Film To Cross Rs 2000 Crores Worldwide?
- 2.0 Teaser: Rajinikanth And Akshay Kumar’s Film Promises To Be An Absolute Delight!
- 2.0: Are The Makers Of Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar's Film Lying About Its Budget?
Rajinikanth's upcoming film with Karthik Subbaraj, which has been tentatively titled as Thalaivar 165, is indeed a project with high expectations. The shoot of the film is currently progressing and the makers have remained tight-lipped regarding the storyline of the movie.
As you all know, this upcoming Rajinikanth starrer does feature some of the top names of the Indian film industry. Popular Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui is making his big entry into the Tamil film industry with this much-awaited Rajinikanth starrer.
Reportedly, Nawazuddin Siddiqui has joined the shoot of Thalaivar 165 and the Bollywood actor himself took to his Instagram page to send out a picture from the sets of the movie. In the picture, he can be seen rehearsing the lines for one of the scenes of the film. The actor has also shared his happiness on working with Rajinikanth. Take a look at the Instagram post of Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
A post shared by Nawazuddin Siddiqui (@nawazuddin._siddiqui) on Aug 28, 2018 at 12:34am PDT
Well, reports have been doing the rounds that Nawazuddin Siddiqui might be seen playing the role of the main antagonist in this movie.
This upcoming Rajinikanth starrer also features Vijay Sethupathi in an important role. Apart from him Bobby Simha will also be seen essaying a crucial role. According to the reports, the film has three leading ladies in it. Simran, Trisha and Malavika Mohanan will be seen playing the roles of the leading ladies in the movie.