TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Rajinikanth's upcoming film with Karthik Subbaraj, which has been tentatively titled as Thalaivar 165, is indeed a project with high expectations. The shoot of the film is currently progressing and the makers have remained tight-lipped regarding the storyline of the movie.
As you all know, this upcoming Rajinikanth starrer does feature some of the top names of the Indian film industry. Popular Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui is making his big entry into the Tamil film industry with this much-awaited Rajinikanth starrer.
Reportedly, Nawazuddin Siddiqui has joined the shoot of Thalaivar 165 and the Bollywood actor himself took to his Instagram page to send out a picture from the sets of the movie. In the picture, he can be seen rehearsing the lines for one of the scenes of the film. The actor has also shared his happiness on working with Rajinikanth. Take a look at the Instagram post of Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
A post shared by Nawazuddin Siddiqui (@nawazuddin._siddiqui) on Aug 28, 2018 at 12:34am PDT
Well, reports have been doing the rounds that Nawazuddin Siddiqui might be seen playing the role of the main antagonist in this movie.
This upcoming Rajinikanth starrer also features Vijay Sethupathi in an important role. Apart from him Bobby Simha will also be seen essaying a crucial role. According to the reports, the film has three leading ladies in it. Simran, Trisha and Malavika Mohanan will be seen playing the roles of the leading ladies in the movie.