TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
It has been more than 15 years since Trisha stepped into the Tamil film industry. Over the years, she has worked with some of the big stars of the Tamil cinema but she hasn't had the chance to work with none other than Superstar Rajinikanth. Now, reports have been doing the rounds that the actress might be seen sharing the screen space with the Superstar.
According to the reports that have been doing the rounds, Trisha has been roped in to play one among the leading ladies in Rajinikanth's next film with young film-maker Karthik Subbaraj. Earlier, it was confirmed that actress Simran will be seen playing an important role in the movie.
No official confirmation has been made regarding Trisha's association with the project yet. The shoot of this film, which has been tentatively titled as Thalaivar 165 had already commenced in Dehradun. Reportedly, the film has a big star cast and also features actors like Vijay Sethupathi, Bobby Simha, Nawazuddin Siidqui etc., in the lead roles.
Meanwhile, Trisha was most recently seen in the Tamil movie Mohini, which had hit the theatres a few weeks ago. Trisha had received a lot of praises for her performance in the movie. She will next be seen in the movie 96, starring Vijay Sethupathi in the lead role.