TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
As you all know, Thalapathy Vijay is all set to team up with the hit film-maker Atlee for the third time for a film that will be the much loved actor's next big venture after Sarkar. This upcoming film tentatively titled as Vijay 63 will mark the third association of the actor and the director.
Reportedly, the pre-production works of the movie are currently progressing. Meanwhile, a few unconfirmed reports have been doing the rounds regarding the title of this much-awaited venture. Well, the reports indicate that Vijay 63 will be named after a superhit Tamil song. If reports are to be believed, the makers are planning to name the film as Aalaporan Thamizhan. No official confirmation has been made regarding the same yet.
'Aalaporan Tamizhan' is actually a superhit song from the movie Mersal, which was the previous venture of Vijay and Atlee. Much like the movie, the song set to tune by AR Rahman was also a humongous hit among the masses.
Meanwhile, Vijay's next big release Sarkar is all set to take over the screens across the country during the Diwali season. The film, directed by AR Murugadoss, is expected to make a record release across the state. Sarkar has been scheduled to hit the theatres on November 6, 2018.